Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments

Subject: Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments.
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 06:38:36 -0400
The editor in me calls out to modify the quote thusly: "Don't let slavish
addiction to truth ruin a good story." But that's just me. I can't help myself.

Bob of the Green Eyeshade.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.