Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments

Subject: Re: [OM] It'sPi Day!--now Day after Pi Day!-- Mandatory list assignments.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:46:09 -0700
On 3/16/2016 2:24 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Don't knock it.  I still have a couple.  Their "batteries" never ran out of
juice! :-)

I just checked. There's at least one in the bottom drawer of this desk. A Post Versalog, I believe. And my Dad's K&E Log Log Duplex is still around here somewhere. They sure made great leather cases for stuff back then.

Log What? Moose

.