Re: [OM] OT: We Did It!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: We Did It!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 17:05:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Not exactly a record to be proud of Chris. :)

     To say the least.  We're looking at more record highs this week.

     But, there is relief on the way.  We will be hit by what will become a
significant low pressure system on Monday.  This one gets a bit bizarre with
time as it will butt up against a high pressure ridge over the Caribbean and
the Gulf of Mexico.  This will create a significant pressure gradient along the
cold front and also slow down eastward progress.  This will force the low
pressure system to form a teardrop low that is forecast to stretch the length
of Mexico, with the jet stream passing over Belize next Thursday.  This will
undoubtedly change before then, but it looks very strange at present.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson