Re: [OM] OT: We Did It!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: We Did It!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:41:10 -0800
Not exactly a record to be proud of Chris. :)
** Sunny again tomorrow. San Juan Mike, where is all the El Ni?o rain? We seem
to be getting only wimpy tails of the
storms. Could you blow them a bit further South, please?
Sure wish I could Moose. An El Ni~no. Usually means the firehose shifts a bit south but not this year! Record Dec rain, avg Jan and another record in Feb. For us an inch or two above avg. A big % jump but small potatoes. But on the mainland they're talking feet. e.g. Lake Quinault NFS Ranger Station. For 2015 158", the highlights were November 2015 with 38" of rain and December with 28". 2016 follows the same theme.

Mike