Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?

Subject: Re: [OM] Do I need to find another place to shop?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:04:38 +0100
Don't know, they have many governments competing for their business...
willing to lower the standards. We're doing great here with big tax
discounts for large companies in the Netherlands... Just water flowing to
the lowest point.

I understood Amazon hardly makes any profit at all. So maybe you can look
at it like this: they are disrupting the retail industry without having
much more to offer then lousy jobs...

Oh well, it is hard to be conscious consumer these days.