Re: [OM] Marinoma - more pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Marinoma - more pictures
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:27:43 -0800
I've put together a little gallery that should give a better sense of the area
as a whole.
Thanks for the journey Moose. We gotta get down there at this time of year sometime. Not much farther than our usual haunts. Surely closer than NM and AZ where we went this last year.

Technical stuff. I'm seeing a pronounced blueish cast sometimes toward cyan. Probably the haze but with your talents it could be improved. Make it the way it "oughta be" not the way it is ;)...or not.

Mike