Re: [OM] Gus-Gus's World - APOSTROPHE ALERT!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Gus-Gus's World - APOSTROPHE ALERT!!
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 18:55:47 +0000
I agree with you, Chris, as would my teachers of 50 years ago. And I had a
name to make the ideal example (matter of fact I still have it) - as,
perhaps, did you. I can only assume that Barker was considered to be a
Christopher in those days, rather than the Chris into which he has matured.
:-)

Piers