Re: [OM] IMG: Repair of WWII Concrete

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Repair of WWII Concrete
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:35:59 -0500
You got it. Spiral fins. <https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/Operation_of_a_truck_mixer.gif&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_mixer&h=586&w=910&tbnid=cslzR-0U58gKUM:&docid=ez5-G50jvcokzM&ei=VZjHVt2GJMjDmwHd7quoAw&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwidhcCh8YTLAhXI4SYKHV33CjUQMwgdKAAwAA>

Chuck Norcutt