Re: [OM] Pictures!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:32:38 -0800
On 2/10/2016 4:42 AM, Frank wrote:
Thanks for your efforts and critical review of my picture (which was indeed
a very quick and dirty thingy).

I'll look into it, although I don't have Noise Ninja or Focus Magic.

Nor do I have NN, but the specific tools is not the point. I think I've heard that PS's NR and sharpening tools have improved since I went elsewhere. I use NI and FM because I have them and they work, I understand HOW they work and I have NR profiles for my cameras and ISOs all worked out. I occasionally try a demo version of others, and may switch one day, perhaps even back to PS's tools.

The point is the work flow and use of layers, masks and the editing tools.

I meant to mention before that I like many of the images you have there. Good
Stuff!

Quiet, Sharp Moose