Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill

Subject: Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:39:21 -0500
I first became acquainted with an RB67 about 1990 at the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge in Florida when I was working there as a volunteer. Everyday for about 5 days I would encounter a guy sitting on the boardwalk that looped through the cypress swamp behind the visitor's center. He was always in the same place with the camera and waist-level finder on a tripod only 18" or less above the boardwalk. I have no idea what he was trying to capture there but he was certainly persistent. I never spoke to him other than a minute or two. But I've always wanted one of those cameras... even if it's only a shelf queen.

Chuck Norcutt