Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Suggestions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:07:51 -0800
On 1/31/2016 6:23 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
That's disappointing

Steve Jobs decreed that iThingies will not connect to external mass storage devices. He had lots of smart people working for him and essentially unlimited development funds. Until someone abrogates this one of his commandments, so it shall be.

From the Mountaintop Moose

and interesting since I don't know how that is. Windows sees all flash cards as disk drives and, AFAIK, has no way to tell the difference. How does iOS differentiate? FAT32?

As I recall, it doesn't work with cards directly, but through the camera's USB port. In any case, iOS is not a lot like Win. :-)