Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:07:26 +0100
Nathan,

Thanks for a pictorial reminder of Cardiff, as always another set of interesting photos thanks for sharing, I will try and get to the brewdog bar when next in Cardiff, it looks interesting.
Chris,

It refers to the Principality Building society - I saw a very funny sketch about the players being renamed by sponsors as well - probably by Max Boyce but my online search has been fruitless (is it ok to say that?)

Cheers IanW

ChrisB wrote:
That was an interesting tour, Nathan.  Monica’s a lucky girl to have her father
helping her to move at the beginning of term :-)

“Principality” surely refers to the principality of Wales, although it doesn’t roll off
the tongue as easily as "Millennium" . . .

Chris