[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: Cardiff
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:10:19 +0100
Last week most of my photography was in Cardiff. I went there with my daughter
to help her get settled in for the spring semester at university. The weather
was cold and rainy but I still enjoyed the city. I have really come to like
Cardiff during the past couple of years. It is like London in terms of being
cosmopolitan and funky, but on a smaller and more human scale.

The focus of the trip was to help my daughter move in to her new digs, so there
are not that many pics compared to some of my recent weekly blogs. But I hope
you get a feel for the place:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1551

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman