Re: [OM] Wet!

Subject: Re: [OM] Wet!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:38:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yes, this is a fairly strong system that's approaching.  I've already
posted a hiking weather warning about this one, which will affect us starting
late Sunday.  NWS Phoenix is forecasting daytime highs in the upper 50's
starting Monday and at least into Wednesday.

     Big concern is for the southern Great Plains and later the Appalachians.
We'll probably see some strong storms and possibly tornadoes in east Texas.
Arkansas, Missouri, and Louisiana on Tuesday.  A second surge will join this on
Wednesday, pushing the activity into the Deep South, then advancing eastward
into the Piedmont on Friday.

     This will NOT form a nor-easter.

>get ready Moose and Chris. Looks like CA's water troubles are about to
>be over.
>
><http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lwi4UC1c9pM/VqlNyZYD8PI/AAAAAAAAkVA/scyrisDIhBE/s640/visibelar%2Bcopy.tiff>
><http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-298o_e4GB_w/VqfL27zjLII/AAAAAAAAkS0/PxO9zSfm4II/s1600/pcpwv.78.0000.gif>
><http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-to8Fhyyx-_Q/Vqf0V_eqzlI/AAAAAAAAkUE/_1vvtZ-dMWk/s1600/westcast.tiff>