Re: [OM] Wet!

Subject: Re: [OM] Wet!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:28:29 -0800
On 1/27/2016 4:57 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
get ready Moose and Chris. Looks like CA's water troubles are about to be over.

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lwi4UC1c9pM/VqlNyZYD8PI/AAAAAAAAkVA/scyrisDIhBE/s640/visibelar%2Bcopy.tiff>
<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-298o_e4GB_w/VqfL27zjLII/AAAAAAAAkS0/PxO9zSfm4II/s1600/pcpwv.78.0000.gif>
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-to8Fhyyx-_Q/Vqf0V_eqzlI/AAAAAAAAkUE/_1vvtZ-dMWk/s1600/westcast.tiff>

It's already been a much wetter winter than recent ones. I think we are about
at long term average.

I don't really know how to read those charts, but it appears the central valley and mountains will get a lot, which is exactly what they need. The weather pundits are saying it will take more than one winter, no matter how wet, to replenish the water tables in the valley, where deeper and deeper wells and heavy pumping have lowered the land levels.

As for us on the coast, just a nice wet, but not over the top, winter would be fine. It's OK if a lot of it goes by just to the north of us, then dumps snow on the mountains for us to use later. :-)

Battened Down Moose