Re: [OM] an image

Subject: Re: [OM] an image
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:11:47 -0500
Thanks for the comments and for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear you found your way back to something you love.

My oldest brother loves cycling. Still does it at age 70. I remember years ago he would take me on trips of 30 miles or so that would just about kill me but was like a drive around the block for him.

Richard