Re: [OM] IMG: More With Snow

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More With Snow
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:30:11 -0800
I read an opinion piece in the last day or two positing that blizzards are
the only natural disaster to improve the way a plae looks. <g>
I prefer green to white. :) This is our green time of the year for the next few months then back to brown. If I want snow I can go up 1000m.
I think there is more media hype today than in decades past. So there is a
snowstorm. There are snowstorms every year...
Agree. A little snow, so what? Every few years we get a dump and there is nothing in the media about it. I feel cheated. Name our storms too dog gone it!

Mike