Re: [OM] IMG: More With Snow

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More With Snow
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 15:22:36 -0500
Yeah, but when the flood waters recede, you're left with one butt-ugly
mess. When the snow melts, you're left with what you had before it fell,
except along I-84 through the Poconos in Pennsylvania, where come spring
melting snow reveals an enormous number of deer carcasses. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal