Re: [OM] Snowpocolypse

Subject: Re: [OM] Snowpocolypse
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 07:45:17 +0100
I think there is more media hype today than in decades past. So there is a
snowstorm. There are snowstorms every year. I have lived in Buffalo. Snowstorms
are much less harmful than other major weather events (e.g. hurricanes,
tornadoes, floods). There is a good article in yesterday’s NY Times about how
to cope: do nothing. That is exactly what my son is doing. He is holed up with
his girlfriend in her apartment in NYC, with plenty of food, beer, hot
chocolate and Netflix. Life is good.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman