Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Fuji 35/2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Fuji 35/2.0
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:52:19 -0500
I think it would be very difficult for an airframe manufacturer to compete with a specialized engine manufacturer such as Pratt & Whitney with its much larger volume. But I must confess to having a prejudiced view since my daughter's father-in-law used to be the president of Pratt & Whitney for many years and later president of Sikorsky for a while before retiring from United Technologies.

Chuck Norcutt