[OM] Old archive not updating--perhaps just a Sun night glitch?

Subject: [OM] Old archive not updating--perhaps just a Sun night glitch?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:42:19 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
News from Nils,
Archive classic is up and running again.  :-)
Doubt he minds the  posting of his message.

 Archive classic fan and new archive fan, Mike

Hi Mike,

a happy New Year to you too!

Thanks for the heads-up regarding the archives. I disabled some of the cron
jobs for maintenance and didn't turn them back on. I'm glad someone still
notices and uses the archives regularly!

They should be updated within the next hour, depending on server load.

Best,
Nils