Re: [OM] God's Force and Source

Subject: Re: [OM] God's Force and Source
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:41:31 -0500
I think you're right. I can see the vents at the top of the fenders. No such thing on a Jag. I also explains the pink paint that you shouldn't ever see on a Jag. :-) But it's amazing how closely the *visible* body shape mimics an XKE. <http://www.gentrylane.com/s/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/side_shot.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt