[OM] IMG: New Year's Day in Mesón Wajsman

Subject: [OM] IMG: New Year's Day in Mesón Wajsman
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 21:41:39 +0100
I showed the group picture earlier, but here is the complete set of the
“hangover party” we had at our place on New Year’s Day. We are lucky to have
friends who show up with oysters, meat for the BBQ, wine and other goodies.
Obviously, we contributed as well, including yours truly with leek rösti and
orzo feta salad (except that the feta was replaced with marinated tofu to keep
it vegan). The target audience for this gallery are mainly the participants,
but I thought I might as well share it with the rest of you as well:

http://www.greatpix.eu/New-Years-Day-2016/
<http://www.greatpix.eu/New-Years-Day-2016/>

The guests are Spanish, French, Algerian, Argentine, Catalan, and miscellaneous
(the term I usually use to describe myself). This is life on the western shore
of the Mediterranean Sea.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman