Re: [OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike near the river Célé, arrival in Weirdsville
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 09:04:02 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Hi Michael,

Thanks for  looking and your comments.  It is a film shot too.  I did geotag
the image  nonetheless though Smugmug with one uploader seems to strip the  gps
data.  They don't seem to believe me either.
They no longer use google maps to place them, but MapQuest which is rather
lousy in France.

The grounds look gorgeous and very natural but they are very carefully
designed.  A landscape designer was there to review any modifications required
while we were there.
You can hit the info tag for the posted image or just use the link to the B&B
website below.  It has a Figeac address but closest to a very small town,
Boussac.   It was rather tricky to locate despite our phones.

http://www.mas-del-lum.fr/en/map

Mike