Re: [OM] Bales and Farm House - OM-3Ti and 28/2 Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Bales and Farm House - OM-3Ti and 28/2 Lens
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:32:45 -0600
> An alternative vision.
> <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/AG/BalesHouse.htm>

I agree with that adjustment. I had it like that before, but backed it
off a touch because it looked a bit too edgy on some monitors. This is
an example of changing aesthetics where we've gotten much "louder" in
our photographs and a peaceful, tranquil scene are no longer
acceptable. Everything has to take on an "in you face" look.

The entire set of photographs from this location will wait until I
make optical work prints in the darkroom. Scanning of the negatives
creates digital files far inferior in tonality and grain to scanned
work prints. I spent far too long on this image trying to get
something that was even as good as a sloppy test print.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx