Re: [OM] Photographing While Fat

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographing While Fat
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:10:35 +1100
It is your photograph if you direct the taker. The credit for the film overall
goes to the director, rather than the cameraperson. The analogy is handing the
pencil to Stephen king…and then telling him what to write. Cindy Sherman had
herself photographed in fake Hollywood scenarios - her vision, concept and
set-ups - her photographs and no argument, whether you like them or not.
Did you mean ‘argument to the contrary’? You have one.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com