Re: [OM] IMGS: Raw Oysters

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Raw Oysters
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:46:36 -0600
> Pork tenderloin is one of my favorite sandwiches. Here in town we have a
> Culver's franchise (a Wisconsin-based semi-fast-food joint that specializes
> in frozen custard and cheese curds).  Their tenderloin is delightful. Much
> bigger than the bun, as is tradition.

Paul, when you come over here to Iowa for the next Zuikofest, we'll
get you a REAL pork tenderloin sandwich. You'll be ruined for life.

> I usually get it with mustard, mayonnaise and lettuce, with a side of
> breaded, deep-fried cheese curds. While I could get one every week, I'm
> thinking that in the overall picture of my cardio-vascular health, that
> would not be advisable. But still, a tasty treat. Washed down with some root
> beer and chased by a dish of frozen custard.... ahhhhh.

That's the neat thing about them. There is no one way to dress them up
with condiments. As to the cardio-vascular health issues, it's all
about choices. Granted, these things are positively deadly, but I make
up for it by behaving myself for the rest of the week. While the
family is chowing on pizza at the house, I will eat a piece of broiled
salmon.

AG Schnozz