Re: [OM] Antidote, II

Subject: Re: [OM] Antidote, II
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:05:53 -0800
On 11/28/2015 10:31 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Shapely indeed, Moose, as was Monochrome . . .

Thanks! Such different shapes, as was the point. ;-)

   There’s something about the name “Urban Visions” that catches my attention:
does it refer to what you can see from the top of the structure or how they envisage their product?

The latter.

  And if it were the latter, is their product sufficiently attractive to
warrant the name?

You judge...:-) <http://www.urbanvisions.com/>

One thing is clear from their web site, they are at least as adept at
generating bloviation as at developing buildings.

Now, aren't you sorry you made me look them up?

Built Up Moose