Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Experimental Photos with Leica SL
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:06:10 +0100
It freezes even in Florida. The last winter we spent there, 1989-90, temps
dropped to 20F in Tampa. Half of the water pipes in the city burst.
In general, the big worry back then was that freezes in the orange belt were
becoming more and more common so that the area where you could grow them kept
moving further and further south. I have no idea how it is these days.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain