Re: [OM] Some images about the Art auction

Subject: Re: [OM] Some images about the Art auction
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:16:36 -0500
I didn't think it was a 2CV either but then I haven't seen one since the early 60s. One I remember quite distinctly. It was painted pink and was owned by Frank Zappa (the father of the other Frank Zappa you know about). That Frank Zappa was my high school physics teacher. On the last day of school in my senior year we (a bunch of guys) picked up his pink 2CV and turned it sideways between two other cars in the faculty parking lot. But he didn't really deserve that. He was a great guy and a good teacher.

Chuck Norcutt