Re: [OM] LR, Photo imports

Subject: Re: [OM] LR, Photo imports
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:28:09 -0500
I do use gmail, but hadn't thought about using it for photos. I'm so used
to hooking up the phone and having every image appear in Photos, and then
going to Lightroom and having them automatically in the import window. It's
taken me by surprise. I also have dropbox for something else, so that may
work as well. Right now I'm going to keep slugging away at the phone
interfaces and see if I can find a switch or setting that changes
something, or Apple updates the iOS. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal