Re: [OM] Hunt show

Subject: Re: [OM] Hunt show
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:16:38 +0000
Yes, I mentioned that bag a few weeks ago, Mike.  I put in an order at first; I
decided to retract it when I started to consider how the cost would rise on
being imported to the UK.

I think that I still prefer a Billingham: there’s a slight amount of “flop” to
one of their bags, where as the Peak Design Everyday Messenger looks pretty
rigid.  At the moment I still have a Hadley Pro, with end pockets, and a Tenba
DNA Messenger 11 (which is also a bit rigid).

Chris