Re: [OM] Oops - Madness [was Sample Senior Portrait de Dos]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oops - Madness [was Sample Senior Portrait de Dos]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 12:32:56 -0800
On 11/5/2015 1:54 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
Saw the deal but wasn't tempted - glad to hear you got one and looking
forward to seeing what you can get out of it!

On 11/5/2015 2:37 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
Wow, who would have thought it!

Hope to see some results, but I am not sure how.

Apparently, I am interested in aspects different than some folks. On the TOP thread, there are people concerned that Lytron will fold and they won't be able to display "Live", i.e. interactive, images. I am interested in the ability to control focus, DoF and bokeh to a far greater extent than with other tech in order to create my own static versions.

The latest development software can do that, even output layers for PS, or so it says. So the "how" is as 2D images in the conventional manner, but with greater control of their creation and final appearance.