Re: [OM] Hiya

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiya
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 10:35:32 +1100
Ignorance is bliss - until we are reminded of it.
Current irritation - the ‘fewer/less’ confusion and the related ‘amount/number’
problem. This one infests the broadcast media. Apparently, an incident in
Melbourne the other night was attended by an “amount of police officers.’ I
wonder if they had to put them through a blender first. Or merely dismember
them into a pile of bits.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com