Re: [OM] Hiya

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiya
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 10:20:11 -0000
Do we know you??

Since you haven't updated www.soultheft.com for so long (hint) I reckon we are
all pretty well-informed as to your mercantile preoccupations, although I do
think that "Antiquarian Photographic Dealer" could be open to misinterpretation
- *how* old are you?

Good to hear from you anyway, though not for reason of the Sigma 30/1.4 - do
you want a second one, perchance?

Hope you stick around, some serious help needed on the grammar and syntax side
of things.

Piers