[OM] Sample Senior Portrait Uno

Subject: [OM] Sample Senior Portrait Uno
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:30:07 -0600

DD#2. We took this one yesterday, mid afternoon.

Olympus E-3 with OM Zuiko 35-80/2.8 zoom. Vivitar 285HV flash with Flashbender.

I let the camera auto expose for the background (Auto -1 exposure
compensation) and I set the flash for subject exposure. Background is
about 100 feet away and sunlit. We're in the shade (both sun and
wind).

Some processing in Lightroom.

While I appreciate some of the finer things with the E-3, I have to
admit that for portraiture, the E-1 is still the better camera.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx