Re: [OM] Friday Firearms

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Firearms
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:04:14 -0400
You could be a lost soul for a long time in Big Bend. I've given it some
thought from time to time. After my first religious experience (10-day
camping trip) there, I wrote a column for the newspaper I worked for. (In
North Carolina.) Got a phone call a few days later from an elderly
gentleman in a local assisted living facility. Turns out he was the _first_
park ranger at Big Bend, and, he said, for a while the only ranger there.
He said they used to call him the Lone Ranger of the Big Bend. He had some
stories. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal