Re: [OM] Friday Firearms

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Firearms
From: Leo Wesson <leowesson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:01:00 -0500
Big Bend is nice.  My first job out of college was as a peregrine falcon
nesting researcher in Big Bend and the Guadalupe Mountains.  We lived in an
abandoned school in Alpine when we weren't out in the field.  Pretty much
camped out for a year. Longest single stretch in the field was when we
canoed/camped out for 6 weeks straight (no shower).  Ran out of food for 3
days thanks to some sneaky ravens.   Met some interesting people.  Lots of
lost and hiding out souls down there at the time: no last names, don't ask
questions...some real characters.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157