[OM] Vivitar 285 28mm wide angle attachment

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 285 28mm wide angle attachment
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:17:26 -0400
Anybody in the US or Canada want this? I used to have a 283 but never a 285 so don't recall how I acquired this. I don't think it's ever been used. The little plastic bag it's in is a little scruffy but the diffuser itself looks new. It also has a little slip of paper in red and white declaring what it is.. "Wide Angle Attachment V-285"

I'll mail this for free to any Oly list member in the US or Canada as it's pretty light. I doesn't even register on my postal scale which claims to do 0.1 ounce.

If you want it send me an email along with your snail mail address. It goes in the trash if no one has claimed it in a few days.

ps: If you have a 285 you may have one of these already as the manual shows it as an included item.

Chuck Norcutt