Re: [OM] Arrrggghhhh

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrrggghhhh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:15:51 -0400
When I used the OMs I used a 3rd party teardrop eyecup because it gave better shielding and also held an appropriate diopter so I didn't have to use glasses. It was always falling off. I eventually lost it in the snow. It fell off the 2sp while shooting these photos with the 35-70/3.5-4.5.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/index.htm>

It's probably still out there somewhere or was found by someone who had no idea what it was and tossed it. Too bad I wasn't smart enough to attach a little cord to it as has just been suggested.

Chuck Norcutt