Re: [OM] Arrrggghhhh

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrrggghhhh
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:26:42 -0500
I've had my EM5II for about two months now and the eyecup has stayed on as if glued. Have fingers crossed.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Beckrich
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 11:14 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Fwiw- I use the same security blanket on eyecups that I use on rf optical
viewfinders.
A short piece of fishing line, noose on one end to secure the base an a
fishing snap swivel on the other. Hook it to your sling ring.
On Oct 26, 2015 7:33 AM, "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>