Re: [OM] LEDs R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] LEDs R Us
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:03:27 -0400
Thanks, Rick. I enjoyed reading the blog but couldn't find anything about him using LEDs for lighting at either link.

Chuck Norcutt

On 10/27/2015 8:39 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Late LED response to Chuck, Mike and others questioning their use in
photography.

Kirk Tuck, who blogs as

The Visual Science Lab <http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/
<https://navigator-lxa.mail.com/navigator/show?sid=ecbc6468d4082f401d07f6fd54f4994b1536ae6d44596f25ff4d1bb907bcc6ff8f5c5219465e3e833bc15c8b996ce007&tz=-4#mail>

has been touting LED for years. Think he wrote a book on the subject.

(Meant to post this days ago... just forgot I guess...)

Think my light is getting dimmer.