Re: [OM] IMG: Large & Small

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Large & Small
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:16:10 -0500
Hi Chris,

I imagine that you, like me, were trained on what are commonly referred to by today's younger pilots as "steam gauges" , and have a natural suspicion of all things electronic. I believe that all of the new glass cockpit replacement items are great, if used in moderation, but not if they take the place of airmanship skills that seem to be becoming a lost art. I can't imagine doing all of my basic training in a fully glass cockpit.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA