Re: [OM] this week's hike

Subject: Re: [OM] this week's hike
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:31:41 -0700
Fresh snow was mostly gone Chuck so easy to avoid ;) On the trail GusGus has to keep up so doesn't roam too much or she gets left. At the Pass she ran around and rolled in the few remaining snow patches. Something about the novelty of snow that makes her run amok. On the way down Porcupine Creek I had an "Oh shit!" moment when we ran into a ...porcupine. The Pup behaved herself so no damage was done. So of the total 11-12mi/18km pup probably put in only a little more. She is naturally cautious and I keep her under close scrutiny.

Here is a landscape from up there.
<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/CutthroatPass2015/CutthroatPass_50106.JPG>