Re: [OM] this week's hike

Subject: Re: [OM] this week's hike
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:01:59 -0400
On 10/18/2015 3:29 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Nice! Pup gets around. I took Arlo for a walk this morning. I walked about
a mile and a half. Arlo sped through about 17 miles. We had a stiff breeze
and the leaves were flying and he felt the need to chase down every single
one of them. Sigh. But he took  good long nap when we got hom
We went for a walk in the woods today with friends and Brinny, a French Brittany. Although 10 years old, she also ran multiples of our route, often just a B&W streak out in the trees, and had a nice nap back home.

Beautiful out in the woods, walking through multi-colored leaves and watching more falling. BUT, about 40F with a stiff breeze.. It was in the 20s last night and on the way there tonight. Not exactly what we are hoping for for the rest of our trip!

Shivering Moose