Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:27:30 +0000 (UTC)
Chris,Surely it is the responsibility of the smaller more agile aircraft to to
keep clear of the Big Beast. It seems crazy that small civilian aircraft were
on the scene. Of course it all adds to the potential for incidents. I will just
have to accept the fact that retirement ...and old(er) age comes to us all.
;-O>   One other point, when the aircraft overflew Llandefedd Reservoir
yesterday it arrived at the waypoint 10 minutes early   :-(>   Regards John
Duggan, Wales, UK