Re: [OM] Digital Noise

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Noise
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:25:15 +0200

Le 23 sept. 15 à 14:54, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :

Both are subject to Schott noise. What you considered a "twisted (slightly)" presentation had no effect on me at all. I think I understand his use of "image sensor" as something that retains the image on its surface as does film. That implies, of course, that there are other forms of chemical based "image sensor" other than film. I don't know of any

Light sensitive (glass) plates are another instance

http://tinyurl.com/pj7j79j

Ph

but it doesn't bother me that I don't.

Chuck Norcutt