Re: [OM] IMG: Little Indians

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Little Indians
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:20:11 -0500
It was the end of a happy birthday for Bobby, standing. I think the kids, and adults, wore themselves out. I was impressed that my grandson's wife, expecting 40 kids in the pool, hired three trained lifeguards for the afternoon. This left the adults more freedom to mingle and see to everything else. The large, inflatable water slide was a great attraction, but, with water directly from the well, it was COLD!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA