Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:13:37 +0100
Glad that you got to see some hills without havong to trek up to Fort
William, Nathan. And very glad that you appreciated what you saw, an
essential introduction to what lies in store further on! In fact you have
encouraged me to look afresh at what lies on my doorstep!

The sloop is a former lightship repurposed as a maritime museum. Last seen
on the auction site for GBP180000. But you maybe don't realise the lical
cultural significance of the coastal steamer moored alongside - Google the
name "Vital Spark" as there are two Wikipedia articles at least.

Piers

PS if you continued to Oban via Lochgilphead, you will have had
spectacularly varied landscapes.

PPS Ignore what they say about Oban whisky. Yiu can do much better!