Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:20:51 -0400
Sorry, no camera/lens info on the panos. Both shots made with Canon 5D using Tamron 20-40 at 40mm and f/11.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/13/2015 9:50 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Yous Scotland photos reminded me that I had done the same drive plus
more in 2011.  I think the only photo of that bunch I've ever posted was
(a poor) one of Piers getting off the train when he stopped by to visit
while we were staying near London.

Anyhow, seeing Lochs Lomand and Fyne caused me to resurrect a pano of
each which can be found here

Loch Lomond <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=18168>

Loch Fyne <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=18172>

Note to Bob:  Since I was also in Oban I brought back Oban.

Chuck Norcutt